Timescope has the ambition to revolutionize the tourist and urban discovery experience.
We design, manufacture and market virtual reality kiosks that allow immersive immersive experiences to be experienced in-situ. Immerse yourself in the history of a place, discover an inaccessible site, or project yourself into the future: so many experiences made possible!
The company is growing strongly with more than 30 terminals installed in 1 year and new developments to come in France and abroad.
Under the responsibility of our Lead Developer, we propose to join the technical team as a software developer.
– Reinforce the robustness of the software of our terminals
– Improve the monitoring of our terminal park
– Improve our reporting software
– Develop new features in Virtual Reality / Augmented
– M2 level training (engineering, development, video game or equivalent school)
– Strong skills in C #
– Good level with Unity3D
– Knowledge of Python and ideally the Django framework
– Advanced knowledge of the Windows environment
– Network administration skills (Linux, Apache, SQL, SSL, …)
– An interest in Virtual Reality, 3D and imaging in general
– You work effectively
– You have the sense of detail
– You are creative
– You like teamwork
– Compensation according to profile
– 50% refund of the Navigo Pass